There’s a lot happening at McCray’s Tavern Lawrenceville! We’re starting off the new year with a jam-packed schedule of events. All week long we have food and drink specials, live music, and trivia. And of course, weekends are for brunch! Check out our full list of happenings below, plus some exciting news about our newest restaurants!
Weekly Specials and Events
- Mondays are manic no more with our Mexican & Margaritas night! We’ll have food and drink specials all night long.
- On Tuesdays, try our Tavern Classics! It’s a taste of home with these comfort dishes. We’ve got Shepards Pie, Country Fried Steak, and home-made Pot Roast plus all the fixins.
- Trivia is back on Wednesdays at 7:00! Grab your cleverest friends and compete for prizes, or just sit back and enjoy the $0.50 wings.
- Enjoy our Classic Seafood Boil exclusively on Thursdays. Priced per person, it’s the freshest seafood around!
- Friday we’re offering Chef Specials and live music at 10:00 p.m. It’s the perfect way to kick off your weekend!
- And as always, Sunday is Brunch Day! We’ve got a DIY Bloody Mary Bar and Custom Mimosa Station that can’t be beat!
The McCray’s family is growing!
Have you heard? McCray’s Tavern is coming to East Cobb! Led by Scott McCray and Scott Kerns, the midtown duo is excited to bring their elevated bar and grill experience to the East Cobb area. With high-quality food and drinks, plus outstanding service, McCray’s Tavern East Cobb is sure to be a popular destination for families, friends, and co-workers.
And in Marietta, Randy McCray and wife Kelly, who currently heads The Mill Kitchen and Bar in Roswell, are overseeing construction and operations at our newest concept, Mac’s Chophouse! Located on the Historic Marietta Square in the old Shillings building, this modern steakhouse is slated to open in the coming weeks. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on the progress at our new McCray’s family locations!
Frequently Asked Questions about McCray’s Lawrenceville
We’re happy to alter menu items whenever possible to accommodate allergy or dietary restrictions. Check out our menu for Vegetarian and Gluten-Free offerings, or speak with your server about specific changes.
Our McCray’s Lawrenceville location is open Sunday-Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m, and 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Yes! We offer gift cards all year long. Perfect for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or just because, you can give them what they’re craving with McCray’s Gift Cards!