Join us outside on our patio for lunch and dinner and enjoy the best view in town, or step inside our modified dining room for all your favorites. Tableside or curbside, we’re taking expanded measures to accommodate for social distancing, and we’ve implemented strict guidelines as required by state and federal health agencies, including increased sanitation and required screenings. As always, the safety of our guests and our team members remains our number one priority as we move forward. We can’t wait to serve you! Here are a few practices that you will observe when dining at McCray’s Tavern.
- We will follow the state requirement of 10 guest per 500 sq. ft.
- We will seat guests at every other table which is approximately 10-15 ft apart
(6 ft. is state requirement)
- No more than 6 guests at one table
- Some bar stools have been removed to allow for positioning at every 6-8 feet apart
- We will have one employee responsible for disinfecting the restaurant/bathrooms at all times.
- Tables/chairs/countertops will be cleaned and sanitized after every guest
- All employees will be wearing a mask
- All employees will have their temperature checked and logged before every shift
- Disposable menus will be used and discarded after every use
- Guest sanitizing stations set up throughout the restaurant